What is a campaign?
Campaigns set the messaging and cadence for all automation that occurs for customers. Read on to learn more on how to use campaigns in Hatch
Top Tips for Campaigns
- Campaigns allow you to automate messages including texts, emails, and voicemail drops to be sent over a 30-day period.
- Campaigns are created for specific workspaces and are not shared across different workspaces.
- To launch contacts in campaigns, head to the Contacts page.
- Campaigns can be created from scratch or from a results-driven template.
Navigating to Campaigns
From the left side navigation, click on the campaigns icon. Here you can see all the campaigns for the Workspace selected.
Click into a campaign card to see the details or make edits. If you don't have a campaign yet, click Create Campaign in the top right to get started.
How it Works
- First, we build a campaign from scratch or using one of our results-driven templates. This is a series of text, emails, and voicemails that send over several days (up to 30 days).
- In this example, we are using the Rehash Campaign Template to create a campaign.
- Contacts get launched into campaigns based on their CRM details and timing from the Contacts Page or through a Workflow.
- Contacts are launched into campaign from the contacts page.
- When contacts respond to the campaign messaging, they will pop up in the Inbound Column on the Board.
- Contacts that respond to campaign pop onto your Board.
Hatch Customer support is always available as a resource if you would like help on building on strategy or campaigns for your Hatch account.
Here are some things you need to know:
Create a Campaign: Check out how to create a campaign from a template with this quick demo
Edit or Update a Campaign: Edit a previously created campaign by clicking into a campaign card
Launch Contacts into Campaigns: Launch contacts into campaigns from the contacts page
Remove Contacts from Campaigns: Remove some or all contacts from campaigns