Learn how to use processes and systems to boost your home improvement business.
4 Reasons Why You Should Consider Using Lead Aggregators to Grow Your Home Improvement Business
What is a Lead Aggregator?Before diving into the benefits of using lead aggregators, it's important to understand what they are. A lead aggregator is a company that collects and sells leads to businesses in a specific industry. These leads are typically generated through various online channels, such as search engines, social media, and directories. These leads are also typically homeowners who are in the market to purchase a solution for their home, which they’ve inquired about.
Benefits of Using Lead Aggregators
- Targeted leads: Lead aggregators like Angi specialize in providing leads for specific industries, such as home improvement. This means that the leads you receive are more likely to be interested in your services and are more likely to convert into paying customers.
- Increased visibility: By using lead aggregators, your business is exposed to a wider audience. This can help increase your brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Cost-effective: Traditional methods of lead generation, such as advertising and cold calling, can be expensive. Lead aggregators, on the other hand, offer a more cost-effective solution.
- Easy to use: Lead aggregators take care of the lead generation process for you, so all you need to do is follow up with the leads you receive. This saves you time and resources.
Using Text Messaging to Engage with LeadsNow that you understand the benefits of using lead aggregators, it's important to know how to effectively engage with the leads you receive. One method that has proven to be effective is text messaging, or better yet: immediate text messaging.
Texting is a fast and convenient way to communicate with leads. It's also a great way to stand out from your competitors, as many businesses still rely on phone calls and emails to communicate with leads.
Here are some tips for using text messaging to engage with leads:
- Keep it short and sweet: Text messages should be short and to the point. Avoid using technical jargon or complicated language.
- Personalize your messages: Use the lead's name in your messages and reference their specific needs and interests.
- Provide value: Offer helpful tips and advice related to the lead's needs and interests. This can help build trust and establish your business as an authority in your industry.
- Respond quickly: Text messages are meant to be a fast and convenient form of communication. Make sure to respond to leads in a timely manner to keep them engaged
We hope these tips will help you take your business to the next level. Hatch specializes in automating text messaging to new leads, whether they come from a lead aggregator, your website, social media, or your trade shows. Our team would be more than happy to help you out and show you how companies like Paramount Builders have tripled their lead contact rate and generated an additional $140k in revenue. Ready to learn more?