Ever wonder how major builder/remodeling businesses sell multi-million dollar projects, and if those strategies could work for smaller-cost project sales?
On this episode of BuiltBy, Matt is joined by Adam McCaa, Chief Communication Officer @ Alair Homes dishes out the goods.
With an entrepreneurial background, Adam was handpicked by Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes to help translate Robbins' concepts into sales methodologies. He's helped several companies achieve the “Fastest Growing Companies" INC 500 list and helped Alair grow at over 20x since he joined in 2014.
In this episode, Matt and Adam discuss:
– Adam's start in business - building a homegrown ad agency to support his pro golf aspirations.
– How his time with Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes shaped his home building/remodeling sales philosophy.
– His start in construction helping scale Homex internationally.
– The marketing and sales tactics he coaches Alair teams to use (that have coincidentally helped scale the business by 20x).
– What it means to truly be an elephant in a room full of penguins.