Use these 4th of July messages and graphics for social, email, and text to engage your customers, strengthen loyalty, and celebrate ‘Merica!
23 Labor Day Message Templates for Customers, Social & More
Sometimes (or all the time), short messages are the hardest to write. Especially short messages to a lot of recipients…
Like to, say, your customers, employees, and suppliers.
That’s why I’ve drummed up 23 Labor Day message templates to use for social, text, email, and more.
Plus free graphics!
Table of contents
- Labor day social graphics
- Labor Day customer appreciation messages
- Labor Day promotion templates
- Labor Day hours announcements
- Employee appreciation templates for Labor Day
Labor day graphics for email and social
All of the images in this post are sized for Instagram and ready to post. Just right click (or tap if on mobile) to save! But if you want to tweak the messaging, customize them with your own branding, or resize, you can go to this Canva link. (Canva is free, you just have to create an account).
Labor Day greetings and messages to clients
Use these Labor Day messages for your customers and clients—whether via email, text, or social.
Labor Day customer appreciation messages
- Just a little note to wish you a Happy Labor Day! Your work matters in the communities you are in and you make our work enjoyable. Thank you for being an awesome customer, have a fun and safe weekend!
- Happy Labor Day! Thanks for not only being great customers but for helping to keep the [company] family strong. Have a great day!
- To all of our customers. Without you, we wouldn’t have (or love) our jobs! So we want to just say thanks on this Labor Day weekend and wish you a safe and healthy celebration!
- Happy Labor Day to all of our customers, suppliers, and employees! Work makes the world go round and your smiling faces make [company] a great place to be. Have a relaxing weekend!
- Happy Labor Day to all of our customers! Whatever work you do, know that it’s appreciated and that we’re grateful for you. Enjoy the day off!
- Happy Labor Day! Take a load off this weekend, celebrate the last days of summer, and remember that we appreciate you!
Labor Day promotion messages
Executing a super Labor Day marketing idea for your biz? Promote it with these template!
- It’s Labor Day Weekend! Time to kick back, relax, and enjoy [promotion]! Use it any time between now and September 30.
- Labor Day is a long weekend for some, but we’re celebrating all month long with [special offer]. Take advantage of this offer now—you deserve it!
- Psst…Did you know we have a Labor Day special running? For this weekend only, [describe promotion]. Hurry and claim it now, it’ll be gone before you know it (like the summer).
- Don’t let the warm weather fool you—fall is here and it’s time to get [appliance, room, yard] into gear! We’ve got you covered with our Labor Day Special: [describe promotion]. Don’t wait—this offer ends [date]. Give us a call today!
And be sure to check out our home improvement marketing tips.
Closed (or open) for Labor Day message templates
Plop these messages into an email, on your Facebook page, or even on your website to keep customers apprised of your Labor Day hours.
- Heads up! We’ll be closed from ____ to ____ because of Labor Day. Hopefully you have the day off too! See you [day you reopen].
- The good news: It’s Labor Day! The bad news: we’ll be closed from ____ to ____. But don’t worry, we’ll get back to you as soon as we return. Enjoy the holiday!
- Hey everyone, just so you know, we WILL be open on Labor Day. (that’s how much we love you!), our hours are just a little different: [list hours]. Have a good weekend!
Short Labor Day messages for social
Social media is a great avenue for generating leads, but it's always a refreshing break for your audience to see a simple friendly greeting. Use these short Labor Day social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, or even in text.
- Happy Labor Day weekend to our employees, customers, and partners. Take a hard-earned break and give summer her well-deserved send-off! #labordayweekend
- Happy Labor Day to everyone! Thank you to all of you who work and make this world go round. Sit back, take a load off, and enjoy this final taste of summer! #summersnotover
- To all the laborers out there: Happy Labor Day! And hat tip to those of you who work hard to protect workers’ rights. We appreciate you! #laborday2023
- Happy Labor Day to the workers of every industry! The world runs on you (and Dunkin) and you deserve a day to relax and be acknowledged. #ldw2023
- To everyone who works: paid or not, part-time or full, disgruntled or (hopefully) not—thank you! You matter. Enjoy the long weekend! #happylaborday
Labor Day messages to employees
Use these Labor Day messages to acknowledge the hard work your employees put in to make your business tick. Speaking of hard work, and speaking of templates, check out our sales job description examples!
- Labor Day is upon us! That said, I want to thank you all for the hustle and hard work you put in every day. Without you we wouldn’t exist, and without your hustle we wouldn’t grow. Have a great long weekend, and know that you are appreciated!
- We have ambitious goals for the fall, but before we dive in, let’s all enjoy a well-deserved Labor Day Weekend! You all have worked so hard to get us to where we are, and I am so grateful. Take a load off and come back refreshed—ready to hit the ground running on Tuesday!
- No better time than now to express my appreciation for this team! You all show up every day and put your best foot forward. And it is your attitude, dedication, and teamwork that keeps us moving forward and our customers happy. THANK YOU. Keep up the great work and get ready for fall—it’s gonna be a good one!
- In light of Labor Day, I just want to say that I’m so proud to be leading this team. You show up every day, ready to get the job done, and you do it. But most importantly, you support each other and work together.
- That is what makes us thrive. Thank you for your hustle and dedication to our mission. Now kick back and enjoy a well-deserved weekend! Happy Labor Day!
Happy Labor Day!
I know, it’s sad that summer’s over. But be glad that you don’t have to spend a second laboring (pun intended) over what to say in your emails, social posts, or texts. Use these messages to wish your customers, employees, partners, and overall audience a Happy Labor Day—and have a good one yourself!
Oh and if you enjoyed this post, you may also appreciate these 4th of July messaging templates.